Loy Nava Cruise
Welcome Aboard “ Loy Nava Dinner Cruise Bangkok “ Loy Nava Cruise, The luxury traditional rice barge dinner cruise Bangkok Thailand
Enjoy a Luxurious Rice Barge Dinner in Bangkok Loy Nava Cruise on an antique rice barge while seeing the historical landmarks along the River of Kings in Bangkok, Thailand. Loy Nava Cruise, A luxury Thai traditional rice barge dinner Bangkok, journey into Thai culture and the Thai heart. Loy Nava Cruise,five-star dining, traditional culture and touring, on the only antique teakwood rice barge on the Chaophraya river in Bangkok. Experience first-class Thai hospitality and delicious food from around Thailand in the comfort and tranquility of this luxury, open-air cruise. Daily Sunset Cruise and Night Dinner Cruise in Bangkok every day.
Loy Nava Dinner Cruise Bangkok
Best time for your dinner on luxury rice barge Chaophraya river " The River of King ", journey into Thai culture and the Thai heart. 5-star dining river boat traditional culture and touring, on the only original antique teakwood rice barge & great meal and atmosphere,good service and take care.
Loy Nava dinner Cruise Menu
The Elegant Taste of Loy Nava, Thai Set Dinner Menus, Seafood Set Dinner Menus and Vegetarian Degustation menus
Loy Nava dinner Cruise 's performance
Journey along the Chao Phraya River on a 2-hour dinner cruise Bangkok Thailand. Enjoy to see highlights & attraction of the sights of Chaphraya river Bangkok with entertainment performance by Thai music playing ( khim ) and Thai traditional classical dance onboard.
Loy Nava Cruise ‘s Capacity : 70 Persons
- 17 Tables
- 06:00 PM. - 08.00 PM. (Sunset)
- 08.00 PM. - 10.00 PM. (Night)
Loy Nava Dinner Cruises s Pier
- Sathorn Pier (BTS Skytrain to Saphan Taksin) Loy Nava Boat will drop at hotel shuttle boat pier with pickup at : 1st round: 5.30 PM. & 2nd round : 8.25 PM.
- Si Phaya Express Boat Pier No 3 (Facing Royal Orchid Sheraton from street, pier in lane on your LEFT hand side). Loy Nava Boat pickup at time : 1st round: 6.00 PM. & 2nd round 8.10 PM.
- Please check in before 30 minutes at Sri phraya Pier (Si Phraya Express Boat Landing on Charoenkrung rd., 30. or BTS. Skytrain to Saphan Taksin ( Sathorn Pier )
- Please print Tour Voucher or show your voucher on your mobile, smart phone for check in.
- We will get Tour Voucher and Map to you to you after confirm booking already.
- 05.30 PM. Loy Nava Cruise Pick up at Sathorn Pier
- 06.00 PM. Pick up clients at Sri Phraya Pier.
- 06.03 PM. Welcome to aboard Loy Nava Cruise and Departure from Sri phraya Pier.
- 06:15 PM. Loy Nava Cruise “cruising you Enjoy a delicious Thai set menu or Sea food set menu and the beautiful scenery on both side of Chao Phraya River Bangkok.
- 07:00 PM. Loy Nava Cruise will lead you up to Rama 8 Bridge you will have an unique opportunity to get Some snapshot of the two most wonderful night spot in Bangkok , Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) and the Grand Palace & the Emerald Buddha Temple , then view of color light decoration on the riverside.
- 08:00 PM. Arrive at the Pier.
- 08.10 PM. Pick up clients at Sri Phraya Pier.
- 08.25 PM. Pick up at Sathron Pier , Welcome aboard Loy Nava Cruise and Departure from Pier.
- 08:15 PM. Loy Nava Cruise “cruising you Enjoy a delicious Thai set menu or Sea food set menu and the beautiful scenery on both side of Chao Phraya River Bangkok.
- 09:00 PM. Loy Nava Cruise will lead you up to Rama 8 Bridge you will have an unique opportunity to get Some snapshot of the two most wonderful night spot in Bangkok , Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) and the Grand Palace & the Emerald Buddha Temple , then view of color light decoration on the riverside.
- 10.00 PM. Arrive at the Pier.
Loy Nava Dinner Cruise Price
Adult 1900 Baht
Child 1500 Baht
*Child rate: under 9 year only.
- Loy Nava Cruise trip.
- Thai Khim Music, Thai Dance.
- Thai - Seafood and Vegetarian food set menu.
Click Here to Make BOOKING NOW
- Alcoholic hard drink beverage on board
- Personal expenses such as tips for staffs
- Bangkok Hotel Transfer Service
Hotel transfer round trip serivce in Bangkok
- Can pick up some hotel in central area in Bangkok. Please check hotel service available first on booking form
- Please stand by for driver at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to pick-up time on tour voucher in case make booking with transfer
- The Holy Rosary Church Bangkok
- Santa Cruz Church Bangkok
Nestled among old houses on the river banks and newer buildings inland, the reddish dome of the old Catholic church is a prominent landmark on the Chao Phraya River. Descendants of the early Portuguese Catholics built the first Santa Cruz Church in 1770 after the fall of Ayutthaya. The Portuguese, the first Europeans in Siam, arrived in Ayutthaya shortly after they captured Malacca in 1511.
- Wat Kanlayanamitr
- Wat Arun or Temple of Down Bangkok
over 1 million pieces. Temple of Dawn got this name because King Taksin the great. The only one King of Thonburi dynasty flouted along this river and stopped In front of this temple early morning So the king named This temple " Temple of Dawn"
The Royal Grand Palace Bangkok
The Royal Grand Palace was built by King Rama I The first King of Bangkok Dynasty, by the year 1782 and took 2 Years to be done. The palace was done by the year 1784. There magnificent Buildings are the Royal and Religious Heart of the Nation. At the same compound with the palace also has the most beautiful Buddhist temple named the temple of Emerald Buddha or Wat Phra Kaeo. But in fact The Emerald Buddha Image was made from The whole piece of jade. The image wan found At Chiengrai province on the northern part of Thailand. Once was took to Laos, and was kept There over zoo years. King Rama I took the image back to Thailand and housed at the temple of Emerald Buddha until at the present. The royal Grand palace was built in real Thai style. As you come to Bangkok don t miss the Grand palace.
- Rama VIII Bridge Bangkok
- Memorial Bridge or Phra Phutta Yodfa Bridge
- 5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotels, Millennium Hilton Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel and other prestigious buildings on both sides of the River are magnificent. The river view was even greater after dark along the Chaophraya River Bangkok.
- Asiatique The Riverfront