The Opulence Cruise
Large Luxury Bangkok Dinner Cruise on the Chaophraya river from Iconsiam
Newest river dinner Bangkok 2023 " The Opulence Cruise " Enjoy The Opulence Cruise luxurious dining experience combined with breathtaking views both of Chaophraya river bank Immerse yourself in the enchanting charm of this vibrant city as you sail along the Chao Phraya River, adorned with glittering skyscrapers and iconic landmarks. One popular Bangkok dinner cruise now, the The Opulence Cruise when you step aboard a luxurious dinner cruise in Bangkok and embark on an unforgettable gastronomic journey along the serene Chao Phraya River. Unforgettable experiences enjoying traditional classical show & live entertainment and fine dining onboard The Opulence Cruise large luxurious Bangkok river cruise on the Chaophraya river Bangkok Thailand.
The Opulence Cruise Bangkok Large Luxury Dinner Cruise Iconsiam
Moden Large Luxury The Opulence Cruise Bangkok ON Chaophraya river
The Opulence Cruise Bangkok Dinner Cruise from Iconsiam
Unforgettable experiences enjoying live entertainment and fine dining onboard The Opulence Cruise a luxurious Bangkok river cruise along the Chao phraya river, accommodate 710 passengers including as 3 floors, the 1st,2nd floor is Air-conditioned with front of cruise is open air, 3rd floor of cruise are large top deck open air with 360 degree panoramic views to see the beautiful scenery of Chao praya river both side.
The Opulence Cruise Large Luxury Bangkok Dinner Cruise ICONSIAM
The Opulence Cruise capacity ; 710 passengers Rooftop : 260 Seats Upperdesk : 260 Seats Lowerdesk : 180 Seats
Cruising time : 08.00 - 10.15 Pm.
The Opulence Cruise Bangkok Dinner Cruise ICONSIAM
Embark on a journey of opulence and indulgence with The Opulence Cruise a luxury dinner cruise in Bangkok. Where you can immerse yourself in unforgettable experiences. Step aboard a glamorous riverboat, adorned with elegant décor and offering panoramic views of the city's iconic landmarks. As you set sail along the glistening Chao Phraya River, be prepared to be captivated by traditional show & live entertainment that will elevate your dining experience to new heights.From traditional Thai dances to mesmerizing music performances, talented artists will enchant you with their skills and cultural expressions. Indulge in a sumptuous feast prepared by expert chefs who specialize in crafting delectable gastronomic delights. Savor every bite of exquisitely presented dishes, blending authentic Thai flavors with Thai food and international culinary influences such as; grilled river prawns, salmon sashimi, sushi toppings, beef ribs BBQ sauce etc.
The Opulence Cruise Offers a Buffet-Style Dinner with Seafood
You can savor the flavors of traditional Thai cuisine, seafoods and international buffet. The food is freshly prepared on board by experienced chefs, ensuring a delicious and satisfying meal. In addition to the main dishes, the buffet dinner also includes a selection of desserts and fruits, so you can end your meal on a sweet.
The Opulence Cruise luxury rinner cruise Bangkok not only treats you to breathtaking views but also offers a delightful culinary experience. As you step aboard " The Opulence Cruise " the luxurious vessel, you will be presented with an array of dining options tailored to suit diverse palates. From traditional Thai delicacies to international cuisines, the Bangkok dinner cruise promises something for everyone. Savor the rich flavors of authentic Thai cuisine, renowned for its aromatic herbs and spices that dance upon your taste buds. Indulge in mouthwatering dishes like pad Thai, green curry, or tom yum soup, expertly prepared by skilled chefs onboard. For those who prefer international fare, delectable choices are available as well. From succulent grilled meats to fresh seafood platters, these dishes are prepared with precision using high-quality ingredients.
- 08:00 PM. - 10.15 PM.
- Please check in before 30 minutes at The Opulence Cruise counter in G floor of ICONSIAM. Cruise counter open for check in at time : 05.00 - 07.00 pm.
- Please print Tour Voucher or show your voucher on your mobile, smart phone for check in.
- We will get Tour Voucher and Map to you to you after confirm booking already.
Cruise 's Itinerary
- 05.00 PM. Cruise counter open for check in to The Opulence Cruise' Counter at ICONSIAM ( G Floor )
- 08.15 PM. Welcome a board the The Opulence Cruise, will take you on a journey through the enchanting Chao Phraya River. where you can indulge in a sumptuous dinner while enjoying breathtaking views of the city's iconic landmarks. Enjoy to live music performance and live music duo band singer.Relax as live musicians serenade you with soothing melodies,indulge in a delectable buffet dinner featuring a wide variety of international, Thai dishes and seafood. soak in the vibrant atmosphere, and create unforgettable memories. Enjoy breathtaking views of Bangkok's iconic landmarks such as the Grand Palace, Wat Arun, the Rama VIII Bridge and 5-star river hotel. .
- 10.15 PM. Arrived to the ICONSIAM pier.
The Opulence Cruise Promotion Price Now !!
2200 ฿ Promotion 1800 ฿
1900 ฿ Promotion 1200 ฿
*Child rate: under 4-10 year only, under 3 year is free of charge.
- Welcome drink
- International buffet & sefood dinner
- Duo live music singer
Click Here to Make BOOKING NOW
- Alcoholic hard drink beverage on board
- Personal expenses such as tips for staffs
The Beautiful attractions of Chaophraya river Bangkok
Witness the breathtaking night views along the Chao Phraya River, while also enjoying the city's glittering skyline at night. The Opulence Cruise takes you along the river, you will see the city's iconic landmarks illuminated, creating a breathtaking sight. The sight of the Grand Palace, Wat Arun, and the Rama VIII Bridge etc., all lit up against the night sky.
- The Holy Rosary Church Bangkok
- Santa Cruz Church Bangkok
Nestled among old houses on the river banks and newer buildings inland, the reddish dome of the old Catholic church is a prominent landmark on the Chao Phraya River. Descendants of the early Portuguese Catholics built the first Santa Cruz Church in 1770 after the fall of Ayutthaya. The Portuguese, the first Europeans in Siam, arrived in Ayutthaya shortly after they captured Malacca in 1511.
- Wat Kanlayanamitr
- Wat Arun or Temple of Down Bangkok
over 1 million pieces. Temple of Dawn got this name because King Taksin the great. The only one King of Thonburi dynasty flouted along this river and stopped In front of this temple early morning So the king named This temple " Temple of Dawn"
- The Royal Grand Palace Bangkok
- Rama VIII Bridge Bangkok
- Memorial Bridge or Phra Phutta Yodfa Bridge
- Iconsiam & 5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotels, Millennium Hilton Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel and other prestigious buildings on both sides of the River are magnificent. The river view was even greater after dark along the Chaophraya River Bangkok.
- Asiatique The Riverfront