Grand Pearl Cruise
Welcome aboard Grand Pearl Cruise, luxury romantic dinner cruise Chao Phraya river Bangkok ThailandGrand Pearl Dinner Cruise on the Chao Phraya river Bangkok, large elegance dinner cruise Bangkok, Cruising along Chao Phraya river “The River of King " Bangkok, Thailand. Best one luxury Bangkok Dinner Cruise on Chao Phraya River. Welcome aboard Grand Pearl Cruise 5-star luxury romantic candle light dinner cruise Bangkok, Thailand. " A multi-purpose vessel for all occasion to Bangkok dinner cruise at night time cruising along Chao Phraya River with all the safety measures and modern facilities.
Grand Pearl Cruise Bangkok Dinner Cruise
Grand Pearl Cruise, Amazing luxury Bangkok Dinner Cruise on the most modern world class luxury 5-star river cruise, cruising along Chao Phraya River. Chaophraya candlelight dinner, Enjoy Thailand’s enchanting cultural heritage as you cruise past some of Bangkok ‘s most beautiful landmarks. Relax under the star as you watch Thai traditional show with Thai classical dance & khon or mask dance show with listen to professional singer & live music band in pop and jazz music on the 360°-degree panoramic decks. Enjoy to elegant buffet services up European, Japanese, Thai and international cuisine. Grand Pearl Cruise is famous dinner cruise in Bangkok, When you visit Bangkok, do not forget us and Come enjoy with us every night along the Chaophraya River Bangkok Thailand.
Grand Pearl Cruise
- Capacity: 300 passengers
- Measurement 10 meters
- In width 49.7 meters in length.
Space on Grand Pearl Cruise Passengers
- 1st floor air-conditioned main deck 100 persons
- 2nd floor air-conditioned front area 60 persons
- 2nd floor air-conditioned back side 40 persons
- 2nd floor open air front boat 30 persons
- 3rd floor Open air 70 persons (Top deck)
- 07:30 PM. - 09.30 PM.
- Please check in before 30 minutes at Grand Pearl Cruise counter in River City, incase + hotel transfer please provide tour voucher to our driver at your hotel lobby.
- Please print Tour Voucher or show your voucher on your mobile, smart phone for check in.
- We will get Tour Voucher and Map to you to you after confirm booking already.
Grand Pearl Dinner Cruise 's Itinerary
- 07.15 PM. Boarding and take a photo with Grand Pearl Cruise " Candle lights Dinner Cruise in Bangkok
- 07.20 PM. Welcome to aboard by our crew in typical Thai culture with warmly smile
- 07:30 PM. Departure from River City pier. While you are sipping your drinks enjoy the beautiful night scenery on both side of the Chao Praya river in our open-air deck. Our captain will be leading the boat up to Pinklao Bridge and then, you will have an unique opportunity to get some snapshot of two most wonderful night spot in Bangkok, Wat Arun -The Temple of Dawn and the Grand Palace & Wat Pra Kaew -The Temple of Emerald Buddha. After take pictures of The Temple of Dawn and the Grand Palace for your memory. Return up the river to Taksin Bridge Viewing of color light decoration on the river side.
- 08:00 PM. Time for your dinner under the candle light with "Live Music" in a romantic atmosphere. Delight the Thai & International cuisine in a superb buffet
- 08:15 PM. Enjoy the Thai classic masked play " Khon "
- 09.30 PM. Arrive at River City Pier and pick up your photo. We hope you would have enjoyed our Amazing Grand Pearl ’s Dinner Cruise and candlelight’s dinner cruise in Bangkok Thailand.
Grand Pearl Cruise Promotion Price now !!
1800 ฿ Promotion 1100 ฿
1400 ฿ Promotion 800 ฿
*Child rate: under 4-10 year only, under 3 year is free of charge.
- International buffet dinner.
- Live band show and Thai dance
- Grand Pearl Cruise trip.
Click Here to Make BOOKING NOW
- Alcoholic hard drink beverage on board
- Personal expenses such as tips for staffs
- Bangkok Hotel Transfer Service
Hotel transfer round trip serivce in Bangkok
- Can pick up some hotel in central area in Bangkok. Please check hotel service available first on booking form
- Please stand by for driver at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to pick-up time on tour voucher in case make booking with transfer
- The Holy Rosary Church Bangkok
- Santa Cruz Church Bangkok
Nestled among old houses on the river banks and newer buildings inland, the reddish dome of the old Catholic church is a prominent landmark on the Chao Phraya River. Descendants of the early Portuguese Catholics built the first Santa Cruz Church in 1770 after the fall of Ayutthaya. The Portuguese, the first Europeans in Siam, arrived in Ayutthaya shortly after they captured Malacca in 1511.
- Wat Kanlayanamitr
- Wat Arun or Temple of Down Bangkok
over 1 million pieces. Temple of Dawn got this name because King Taksin the great. The only one King of Thonburi dynasty flouted along this river and stopped In front of this temple early morning So the king named This temple " Temple of Dawn"
- The Royal Grand Palace Bangkok
- Rama VIII Bridge Bangkok
- Memorial Bridge or Phra Phutta Yodfa Bridge
- 5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotels, Millennium Hilton Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel and other prestigious buildings on both sides of the River are magnificent. The river view was even greater after dark along the Chaophraya River Bangkok.
- Asiatique The Riverfront