Royal Princess Cruise
New Luxury Large Elegance Bangkok Dinner Cruise on the Chao Phraya River,Thailand
Welcome aboard Royal Princess Cruise elegance luxury buffet Chaophraya dinner cruise Bangkok Thailand.Warmly welcome to the extraordinary Royal Princess Cruise and enjoy a cozy , friendly and luxurious atmosphere of amazing views along the majestic Chao Phraya River. A beautiful night journey on the Chao Phraya river the most relaxed way to see some of Bangkok’s most iconic sites. Sample Thai cuisine, Western, Japanese and sea food and a wide range of delicious desserts on buffet line. Royal Princess Cruise will lead you up along the river of king “Chaophraya river”. Enjoy to listen to live band duo music by English professional singer, in the meantime, enjoy to see the charm and beautiful of the river scenery attraction such as; River 5-star hotels, Icon Siam, Wat Kalalyamitr, the Grand Palace and Wat Arun and Rama 8 Bridge and then Royal Princess Cruise will be returning to Asiatique Riverfront.Come and enjoy to the evening atmosphere on the river is relaxed on board Royal Princess Cruise with the two-hours cruise every night in Bangkok, Thailand.
Royal Princess Cruise
Royal Princess Cruise
The Royal Princess Cruise seats dinners on three floors. The two lower floors are air conditioned. Large windows provide good views of the Chaophraya river scenery. Front of cruise is one best location for relaxing and romantic under candle light. The top floor is large open-air zone with 360-degree panoramic views, good feel and best to see river highlight attraction views of both side.
Royal Princess Cruise ‘s capacity : 500 passengers, Measurement 10 meters, in width 50 meters in length
Space on cruise passengers;
- 1st floor air-conditioned main deck 150 persons
- 2nd floor air-conditioned 100 persons
- 2nd floor Open air 50 persons ( Front of cruise )
- 3rd floor Open air 200 persons ( Rooftop top deck )
- 08:00 PM. - 10.00 PM.
- Please check in before 30 minutes at Royal Princess Cruise s' counter in Asiatique riverfront Bangkok. ( Cruise counter next to Baan Khannitha restaurant in Warehouse 9-10 )
- We will get Tour Voucher and Map to you to you after confirm booking already.
Cruise 's Itinerary
- 07.30 Pm. Check in at Royal Princess Cruise ‘s cruise counter at Asiatique the Riverfront pier. (Counter next to Baan Khannitha Restaurant in Warehouse 9-10 )
- 08.00 Pm. Departure from Asiatique the River front pier by Royal Princess Cruise.The boat up to Rama 8 bridge. For a beautiful night scenery on both side of the Chao Phraya river. While having your “welcome drink fruit cocktails Ice blue color”.Our professional musician & singer will entertain you with a romantic music.
- 08.15 Pm. Time for dinner taste of our international buffet elegantly arrange from appetizer to men course and ending desserts to your dinning satisfaction. You will have a unique opportunity to make a beautiful snapshot of the riverside by night in Bangkok. Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn), Wat Phar Kaew (Grand Palace) and Rama 8 Bridge.
- 10.00 Pm. Royal Princess Cruise arrive at Asiatique the River front pier. We hope you enjoyed an exciting and memorable evening cruise onboard our Royal Princess Cruise
Adult 1500 Baht
Child 1200 Baht
*Child rate: under 9 year only.
- Welcome drink fruit cocktails Ice blue color
- Thai - International & Seafood buffet dinner
- Live Music by duos singer
Click Here to Make BOOKING NOW
- Alcoholic hard drink beverage on board
- Personal expenses such as tips for staffs
- Bangkok Hotel Transfer Service
Hotel transfer round trip serivce in Bangkok
- Can pick up some hotel in central area in Bangkok. Please check hotel service available first on booking form
- Please stand by for driver at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to pick-up time on tour voucher in case make booking with transfer
Cruise price is not available on special day, event, festival in Thailand
- The Holy Rosary Church Bangkok
- Santa Cruz Church Bangkok
Nestled among old houses on the river banks and newer buildings inland, the reddish dome of the old Catholic church is a prominent landmark on the Chao Phraya River. Descendants of the early Portuguese Catholics built the first Santa Cruz Church in 1770 after the fall of Ayutthaya. The Portuguese, the first Europeans in Siam, arrived in Ayutthaya shortly after they captured Malacca in 1511.
- Wat Kanlayanamitr
- Wat Arun or Temple of Down Bangkok
over 1 million pieces. Temple of Dawn got this name because King Taksin the great. The only one King of Thonburi dynasty flouted along this river and stopped In front of this temple early morning So the king named This temple " Temple of Dawn"
- The Royal Grand Palace Bangkok
- Rama VIII Bridge Bangkok
- Memorial Bridge or Phra Phutta Yodfa Bridge
- Iconsiam & 5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotels, Millennium Hilton Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel and other prestigious buildings on both sides of the River are magnificent. The river view was even greater after dark along the Chaophraya River Bangkok.
- Asiatique The Riverfront