Halal Food Bangkok Halal Muslim Food Dinner Cruise Bangkok Thailand
A luxury rice barge journey into Thai culture and the Thai heart. Five star dining, traditional culture and touring, on the Traditional rice barge dinner cruise with halal food along the Chaophraya river BangkokHalal Dinner Cruise Bangkok on the Chaophraya River Bangkok Thailand. Welcome Aboard “ Loy Nava Cruise “ The luxury traditional rice barge dinner cruise Bangkok Thailand. Enjoy a Luxurious Rice Barge Dinner in Bangkok Loy Nava Cruise on an antique rice barge while seeing the historical landmarks along the River of Kings in Bangkok, Thailand. Loy Nava Cruise, A luxury Thai traditional rice barge dinner Bangkok, journey into Thai culture and the Thai heart. Loy Nava Cruise ,five-star dining, traditional culture and touring, on the only antique teakwood rice barge on the Chaophraya river in Bangkok. Experience first-class Thai hospitality and delicious food from around Thailand in the comfort and tranquility of this luxury, open-air cruise.Halal Muslim Food Dinner Cruise Available on board Loy Nava Cruise
Loy Nava Cruise, the originator of Chao Phraya cruises and operator of the antique teak-wood rice barge the Tahsaneeya Nava, awaits with pleasure the opportunity to serve our special guests with the same attention to detail and standards as we have offered to royalty, celebrities and visitors from all parts of the world over the past thirty years. We will take you on a journey through Thai history, culture and gastronomy in a truly romantic ambiance and guarantee that it will be one of your most memorable experiences of your time in Thailand. Loy Nava Cruise,The executives had such a good time that bester started to think about the possibilities of a business based around the concept. He bought a 30-year-old rice barge, made of exceptionally high quality solid teak wood, and totally converted it, constructing two decks of teak, adding various teak carvings and adornments, which he commissioned, and a seven-layer roof made of traditionally woven split bamboo skins (over 100,000 in number). Two powerful engines and generators were added to provide failsafe propulsion although the boat was designed to be able to be run on a single engine, if necessary. Thus, the first dinner cruise barge commenced business on the Chao Phraya River. Over the years numerous refinements have been made during the annual two-week dry dock overhaul that takes place in the low season. It is estimated that 700,000 persons have dined on-board the vessel, including numerous heads of state, royalty and international celebrities. It remains the only authentic antique rice barge operating on the river. Loynava Dinner Cruise Bangkok,Thailand.
Cruising Time & Itinerary
- 05.55 PM. Check in at Sri Phraya Pier.
- 06.00 PM. Welcome to aboard Loy Nava Cruise and Departure from Sri phraya Pier.
- 06:15 PM. Loy Nava Cruise “cruising you Enjoy a delicious Thai set menu or Sea food set menu and the beautiful scenery on both side of Chao Phraya River Bangkok.
- 07:00 PM. Loy Nava Cruise will lead you up to Rama 8 Bridge you will have an unique opportunity to get Some snapshot of the two most wonderful night spot in Bangkok , Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) and the Grand Palace & the Emerald Buddha Temple , then view of color light decoration on the riverside.
- 08:00 PM. Arrive at Sri Phraya Pier.
- 07.45 PM. Check in at Sri Phraya Pier.
- 08.00 PM. Welcome to aboard Loy Nava Cruise and Departure from Sri phraya Pier.
- 08:15 PM. Loy Nava Cruise “cruising you Enjoy a delicious Thai set menu or Sea food set menu and the beautiful scenery on both side of Chao Phraya River Bangkok.
- 09:00 PM. Loy Nava Cruise will lead you up to Rama 8 Bridge you will have an unique opportunity to get Some snapshot of the two most wonderful night spot in Bangkok , Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) and the Grand Palace & the Emerald Buddha Temple , then view of color light decoration on the riverside.
- 10.00 PM. Arrive at Sri Phraya Pier.
Adult 1900 Baht
Child 1500 Baht
*Child rate: under 9 year only.
- Loy Nava Cruise trip.
- Thai Dance.
- Set Menu Dinner, Thai,Seafood,Vegetarian food,Halal food available, please notify us in the reservation form
Recommend to Halal Dinner Cruise with Thai - International buffet Chaophraya River Cruise Promotion Now
- The Holy Rosary Church Bangkok
- Santa Cruz Church Bangkok
Nestled among old houses on the river banks and newer buildings inland, the reddish dome of the old Catholic church is a prominent landmark on the Chao Phraya River. Descendants of the early Portuguese Catholics built the first Santa Cruz Church in 1770 after the fall of Ayutthaya. The Portuguese, the first Europeans in Siam, arrived in Ayutthaya shortly after they captured Malacca in 1511.
- Wat Kanlayanamitr
- Wat Arun or Temple of Down Bangkok
over 1 million pieces. Temple of Dawn got this name because King Taksin the great. The only one King of Thonburi dynasty flouted along this river and stopped In front of this temple early morning So the king named This temple " Temple of Dawn"
- The Royal Grand Palace Bangkok
- Rama VIII Bridge Bangkok
- Memorial Bridge or Phra Phutta Yodfa Bridge
- 5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotels, Millennium Hilton Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel and other prestigious buildings on both sides of the River are magnificent. The river view was even greater after dark along the Chaophraya River Bangkok.
- Asiatique The Riverfront