Chao Phraya Princess Cruise
The popular dinner cruise Chaophraya river Bangkok, a touch of world class dinner cruise in Bangkok " Chaophraya Princess Cruise " Dine on a stylish luxurious cruise along the River of King
Upon you first step on the Chao Phraya Princess Cruise, you will discover the wonder of the splendor of both oriental and occidental art decors on the cruise. Chao Phraya Princess Bangkok Dinner Cruise. A sense of wonder on the exquisite Chao Phraya River Dinner cruises in Bangkok Thailand. Upon you first step on the luxury river cruise, you will discover the wonder of the splendor of both oriental and occidental art decors on the cruise.
Chaophraya Princess Cruise Bangkok River Dinner Cruise
GOOD Experience Bangkok’s World-Class Dinner Cruise Dine on a modern, luxury cruise. View the historical landmarks on a river cruise along the Chao Phraya river
Chao Phraya Princess Cruise , your dinner tonight includes a wide selection of dishes ranging from Thai-styled to international foods, appetizers to main dishes and deserts served in a buffet line
Enjoy to entertainment on board with our saxophonists and singers will soothe you with soft Pop and Jazz songs in the first hour of your journey.
Experience river dinning on the Chao Phraya Princess Cruise
with a two-hour dining and cruising along Chaphraya River Bangkok, Thailand. Chao Phraya Princess Cruise Luxury river dinner cruise Bangkok
, Experience a vibe of extravagance and sentiment all through your romantic night in Bangkok. Each deck has its one of a kind characteristics and outline. Your supper incorporates a wide choice of dishes going from Thai-styled to global nourishments, canapés to primary dishes to deserts served in a smorgasbord design. While making the most of your supper, our saxophonists and artists will relieve you with delicate Pop and Jazz melodies in the primary hour of your romance dining on the luxury floating dinner along the Chaophraya river Bangkok, Thailand. Come and enjoy with us every night in Bangkok.
Chao Phraya Princess Cruise
Space on Chao Phraya Princess Cruise Passengers
- Capacity 500 passengers
- Measurement 12 meters
- Width 55 meters in length.
- 1st floor air-conditioned lower deck 200 persons
- 2nd floor open air upper deck 300 persons
- Please check in before 30 minutes at Chaophraya Princess Cruise counter in ICONSIAM (G Floor), incase + hotel transfer please provide tour voucher to our driver at your hotel lobby.
- Please print Tour Voucher or show your voucher on your mobile, smart phone for check in.
- We will get Tour Voucher and Map to you to you after confirm booking already.
Chaophrya Princess Cruise Dinner Cruise 's Itinerary
- 07.00 PM. Check in at Chaophraya Princess Cruise ‘s counter at ICONSIAM (G Floor)
- 07.25 PM. Departure from ICONSIAM Bangkok shopping complex by Chao Phraya Princess Cruise for a beautiful night scenery on both side of the Chao Phraya River. While having your “Welcome drink fruit cocktail” Our saxophones will entertain you with a romantic music. Our captain will be sailing the boat up to Pinklao Bridge and then, you will have a unique Opportunity to take beautiful snapshots of the two “Wonders by night” in Bangkok, The Wat Arun The Temple of Dawn and The Grand Palace Wat Pra Kaew The temple of Emerald Buddha.
- 08:00 PM. Time for your dinner under the candle light with “Live Music” in a romantic A atmosphere a last of our International buffet elegantly arrange from appetizers to main course and ending diesels to your dinning Satisfaction. At the lower deck our Musician & Singer will entertaining yours with a repertoire that lies the East to west and swings to the Lapin beat or romantic songs & pop jazz, or with a dance or two with your friends on our disco floor.
- 09:30 PM. Arrive at ICONSIAM Pier safely.
Chaophraya Princess Cruise Promotion Price Now !!
1800 ฿ Promotion 1300 ฿
1400 ฿ Promotion 800 ฿
*Child rate: under 4-10 year only, under 3 year is free of charge.
- International buffet dinner.
- Live band show.
- Chaophraya Princess Cruise trip.
* Vegetarian food available,please notify us in the reservation form
Click Here to Make BOOKING NOW
- Alcoholic hard drink beverage on board
- Personal expenses such as tips for staffs
- Bangkok Hotel Transfer Service
Hotel transfer round trip serivce in Bangkok
Cruise price is not available on special day, event, festival in Thailand
- Can pick up some hotel in central area in Bangkok. Please check hotel service available first on booking form
- Please stand by for driver at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to pick-up time on tour voucher in case make booking with transfer
Chaophraya Princess Cruise
Enjoy to see the beautiful night scenery view of the historical landmarks on a river cruise along the Chao Phraya River and experience the beautiful night sceneries with a romantic atmosphere
Located on the bank of Chao Phraya River, is one of the oldest Catholic Church in Bangkok, It is more widely known by ist older name Wat kalawar.
- The Holy Rosary Church Bangkok
Santa Cruz Church, one of the many old Catholic churches in Bangkok, was built in 1770 during the reign of King Taksin (1868 – 1782). This Church of the Holy Cross is a legacy of Portuguese-Siamese relations that date back to the 16th century.Nestled among old houses on the river banks and newer buildings inland, the reddish dome of the old Catholic church is a prominent landmark on the Chao Phraya River. Descendants of the early Portuguese Catholics built the first Santa Cruz Church in 1770 after the fall of Ayutthaya. The Portuguese, the first Europeans in Siam, arrived in Ayutthaya shortly after they captured Malacca in 1511.
The massive temple is close to the river on the Thonburi side, This is a mid-nineteenth century temple and one of the most prominent temples along the Chao Phraya River,
- Santa Cruz Church Bangkok
Wat Arun or the temple of Dawn is located on the Western bank of the Chau Phaya River. It s richly Decorated 79 meters high and got influence from Cambodia. Pagoda or "Phra - Prang" is particularly beautiful in the soft light of early morning or sunset and the Prang was decorated with Chinese porcelain over 1 million pieces. Temple of Dawn got this name because King Taksin the great. The only one King of Thonburi dynasty flouted along this river and stopped In front of this temple early morning So the king named This temple " Temple of Dawn"
- Wat Arun or Temple of Down Bangkok
The Royal Grand Palace was built by King Rama I The first King of Bangkok Dynasty, by the year 1782 and took 2 Years to be done. The palace was done by the year 1784. There magnificent Buildings are the Royal and Religious Heart of the Nation. At the same compound with the palace also has the most beautiful Buddhist temple named the temple of Emerald Buddha or Wat Phra Kaeo. But in fact The Emerald Buddha Image was made from The whole piece of jade. The image wan found At Chiengrai province on the northern part of Thailand. Once was took to Laos, and was kept There over zoo years. King Rama I took the image back to Thailand and housed at the temple of Emerald Buddha until at the present. The royal Grand palace was built in real Thai style. As you come to Bangkok don t miss the Grand palace.
The Rama VIII Bridge is a cable-stayed bridge crossing the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok, Thailand. It was built to alleviate traffic congestion on the nearby Phra Pinklao Bridge. Construction of the bridge took place from 1999 to 2002. The bridge was opened on 7 May 2002 and inaugurated on 20 September, the birth anniversary of the late King Ananda Mahidol (Rama VIII), after whom it is named. The bridge has an asymmetrical design, with a single pylon in an inverted Y shape on the west bank of the river. Its eighty-four cables are arranged in pairs on the side of the main span and in a single row on the other. The bridge has a main span of 300 meters (980 ft), and was one of the world's largest asymmetrical cable-stayed bridges at the time of its completion. The Rama VIII Bridge very beautiful bridge with gold color light in the night time on Choaphraya river Bangkok
- The Royal Grand Palace Bangkok
The Memorial Bridge is a bascule bridge over the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok, Thailand, The Memorial Bridge connects the Phra Nakhon and Thonburi areas. The Memorial Bridge is construction started in December 1929 and The Memorial Bridge is opened on April 6 1932, marking 150 years of the Chakri Dynasty. The bridge is usually known as Memorial Bridge, although locals also call it Phra Phutta Yodfa Bridge after the emperor of the Chakri Dynasty.
- Memorial Bridge or Phra Phutta Yodfa Bridge
The river cruises Chao Phraya River will be passing 5-star hotels along Chao Phraya River;
- 5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotels, Millennium Hilton Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel and other prestigious buildings on both sides of the River are magnificent. The river view was even greater after dark along the Chaophraya River Bangkok.
Asiatique The Riverfront is the famous and popular waterfront open-air night market in Bangkok Thailand. Asiatique The Riverfront that features restaurants and Bangkok shopping experience in one place on the banks of the Chao Phraya river. Asiatique The Riverfront is developed under the theme of ‘the living museum’ to show tourists about the history and Bangkok’s way of living in the past. You will marvel at the spectacular bird's eye views of Bangkok city and Chao Phraya River at night at the height of 60 meters. Now Asiatique becomes Bangkok’s main tourist destination because the place offers a great variety of shopping and dining experience. This lively night market houses hundreds of shops and restaurants that feature a great choice of casual dining restaurants, bars, fast food restaurants, street food stalls, dessert shops, clothing stores, toy stores, souvenir shops, creative arts and crafts shops, etc.
Chaophraya Princess Cruise dinner cruise Reviews on Youtube