Royal Galaxy Cruise Bangkok Luxury Dinner Cruise
Royal Galaxy Cruise Luxurious Dinner Cruise Bangkok on the Chao Phraya River from Asiatique The Riverfront
Royal Galaxy Cruise is the latest, largest and most luxurious three-story cruise. It is the first time in a cruise ship of its type to launch double OPEN spaces, the rooftop deck space and upper deck open air space. This design greatly increases the number of OPEN seats and is more suitable for tourists to visit the Chao Phraya River night view. The cruise ship uses top-notch decorative materials to create a more comfortable and luxurious ride experience. It adopts the top sound system of the American JBL brand and combines it with gorgeous stage lighting design. There are singers and dancers of different styles performing every day, making guests feel like they are actually there. Just like in a concert, you can enjoy a hearty audio-visual feast. We carefully prepare charcoal-grilled seafood, salmon sashimi, and other dozens of high-quality main dishes that suit the tastes of tourists from all over the world. We also have a rich selection of desserts, including Thai desserts, ice cream cones, seasonal fruits, chocolate fountains, and more. Strictly trained service staff warmly welcome your arrival.
Royal Galaxy Cruise Bangkok Luxury Dinner Cruise Chao Phraya River
Unforgettable experiences enjoying live entertainment and fine dining onboard Royal Galaxy Cruise a luxurious Bangkok river cruise along the Chao phraya river including as 3 floors, the 1st,is Air-conditioned, 2nd floor with front of cruise is open air, 3rd floor rooftop of cruise are large top deck open air with 360 degree panoramic views to see the beautiful scenery of Chao praya river both side.
Royal Galaxy Cruise Large Luxurious River Cruise from Asiatique The Riverfront
Royal Galaxy Cruise B Bangkok Dinner Cruise @ Asiatique The Riverfront
Daily Cruising time : 08.00 Pm.- 22.00 Pm.
Royal Galaxy Cruise
Experience an extravagant rooftop luxury cruise with panoramic Bangkok as both of Chaophraya river views and alternatively, immerse yourself in Thai culture and tradition by opting for Bangkok dinner cruise along the Chao Phraya River. Where you can savor delectable Thai - international buffet with seafood. Entertainment by live band music, shows. While marveling at iconic landmarks
- 08:00 PM. - 22.00 PM.
- Please check in before 1 hour at Royal Galaxy Cruise counter at Asiatique The Riverfront (Warehouse 7-8). Cruise counter open for check in at time : 05.00 - 07.30 pm. (On that day very traffic jam in Bangkok. please. come for check in inearly)
- Please print Tour Voucher or show your voucher on your mobile, smart phone for check in.
- We will get Tour Voucher and Map to you to you after confirm booking already.
New Year Dinner Cruise 's Itinerary
- Cruising Time & Itinerary
- 18.00 PM. Counter open for check in at Royal Galaxy Cruise counter at Asiatique The Riverfront (Warehouse 7-8)
- 20.00 PM. Royal Galaxy Cruise departure from Asiatique the Riverfront
- 20.15 PM. Enjoy to welcome Thai traditional show onboard and then time for dinner. While enjoying your sumptuous international buffet and seafood.
- 21.30 PM. Royal Galaxy Cruise cruising along the river, then you will have the opportunity to take snapshots of the Chao phraya river 's scenery, popular famous historical structures and religious monasteries such as the Royal Grand Palace Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Arun or The Temple of the Dawn, Bangkhunprom Palace, Kanlayanamitr Temple and the Rama 8 Bridge along both sides of the Chaophraya river bank Bangkok.
- 22.00 AM. Arrived at Asiatique The Riverfront Pier
Royal Galaxy Dinner Cruise Price
Adult 1800 ฿
Child 1300 ฿
*Child rate: under 4-10 year only, under 3 year is free of charge.
- Welcome drink
- International buffet & seafood
- Live band duo singer
- Cruise trip along the Chaophraya river
Click Here to Make BOOKING NOW
- Personal expenses such as tips for staffs
Royal Galaxy Cruise Luxury Bangok Dinner Cruise
The Beautiful attractions of Chaophraya river Bangkok
Witness the breathtaking night views along the Chao Phraya River, while also enjoying the city's glittering skyline at night. Royal Galaxy Cruise takes you along the river, you will see the city's iconic landmarks illuminated, creating a breathtaking sight. The sight of the Grand Palace, Wat Arun, and the Rama VIII Bridge etc., all lit up against the night sky.
- The Holy Rosary Church Bangkok
- Santa Cruz Church Bangkok
Nestled among old houses on the river banks and newer buildings inland, the reddish dome of the old Catholic church is a prominent landmark on the Chao Phraya River. Descendants of the early Portuguese Catholics built the first Santa Cruz Church in 1770 after the fall of Ayutthaya. The Portuguese, the first Europeans in Siam, arrived in Ayutthaya shortly after they captured Malacca in 1511.
- Wat Kanlayanamitr
- Wat Arun or Temple of Down Bangkok
over 1 million pieces. Temple of Dawn got this name because King Taksin the great. The only one King of Thonburi dynasty flouted along this river and stopped In front of this temple early morning So the king named This temple " Temple of Dawn"
- The Royal Grand Palace Bangkok
- Rama VIII Bridge Bangkok
- Iconsiam & 5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotels, Millennium Hilton Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel and other prestigious buildings on both sides of the River are magnificent. The river view was even greater after dark along the Chaophraya River Bangkok.
- Asiatique The Riverfront