Longtail Boat Tour Bangkok
Thonburi Canal Trip along Chaophraya River Bangkok ThailandLongtail Boat Tour Bangkok, enjoy travelling on board a traditional Thai longtail boat along Chaophraya River and Canals in Bangkok. You can plan and design to your longtails speed boat trip with our hire longtail boat trip Bangkok ’s service.Longtails Boat Canal Tour Bangkok, Joint with us on longtails boat along the beautiful Chaophraya river and canals of Bangkok. " You feel very impressive with unforgettable memory, funny and Amusing tour for the casual atmosphere and the natural beauty that can’t to find out in your normal life. Let’s go with lontails boat Chaophraya river Bangkok Thailand. "
Enjoy onboard Longtaill Boat Tour along the klong thonburi and Chaophraya river Bangkok Thailand
About Khlong Bangkok Noi or Bangkok Noi CanalDubbed by Westerners at the time as the “Venice of East,” Bangkok is still an enchanting city, with the local people’s way of life closely aligned with the life-giving waterways. The charm of living along the banks of serene klong (canal) is much the same as in the past. Historical records point to Bangkok Noi Canal, in Bangkok Noi District being part of the majestic Chao Phraya River. This canal flows in a horseshoe shape through the old Bangkok Noi community in the Thonburi area. The community was established in the Ayutthaya Period and King Chai Racha Dhiraj who ruled between 1534 and 1546, commanded the excavation of a shortcut waterway from Bangkok Noi Canal to Bangkok Yai Canalto facilitate transport and communications. Along both banks of the Bangkok Noi Canal, visitors see orchid growers and places of cultural and historical significance. On a boat trip from the mouth of the canal near Thonburi railway station, it is possible to see the National Museum of Royal Barges on the right-hand side. A place to stop and look at the barges used in the Royal Barge Procession – the most spectacular of waterfront events.
The boat trip takes in several major temples such as Wat Si Sudaram, which houses Thailand’s largest image of the Venerable Somdet Phra Phitthachan (To Phrommarangsi). Other interesting temples are Wat Suwannaram and Wat Nai Rong, famous for their old and magnificent murals. Before turning into the Chak Phra Canal you can see beautiful, traditional Thai houses with carved designs. Although cargo boats have turned to use the new route of the Chao Phraya River, the lively Khlong Bangkok Noi community still endures. It reflects a bygone Thai lifestyle, inextricably related with waterways, and a Thai identity handed down from generation to generation.
Cruising and Route of Longtails Boat Tour BangkokLong tails boat tour Bangkok on the Chao phraya river Bangkok Thailand.Check in at public pier of Chaophraya river. Departure by long tails speed boat boat from public pier, and then cruising along Chao Phraya River and canals, While we are cruising back along Chao Phraya River we will pass many interesting places like Chinese’s shrines, Muslim mosques, Catholic church and many Buddhist temples. Our highlights will be Temple of the Dawn, Royal Grand Palace, Siriraj Hospital where our king has been admitted there. Along Bangkok noi canal you will be impressed the real Thai life style along the canal. Rich and poor stay together, big and small wooden houses and Lon tails boat will pass Royal barge museum. You will enjoy is trip and it will be unforgettable experience for your stay in Thailand.
Long Tail Boat Rental Bangkok Price /1 Hour
- 1900 Baht ( 2- 4 Persons )
- 2000 Baht ( 5 -6 Persons )
- 2200 Baht ( 7 -8 Persons )
- 2500 Baht ( 9 -10 Persons)
- Longtails boat along Chaophraya river only or transfer
Long Tail Boat Rental Bangkok Price / 1.30 Hours
- 2850 Baht ( 2- 4 Persons )
- 3000 Baht ( 5 -6 Persons )
- 3300 Baht ( 7 -8 Persons )
- 3800 Baht ( 9 -10 Persons)
- Longtails boat cruising along Chaophraya river
- Bangkok Noi Canals tour
Long Tail Boat Rental Bangkok Price / 2 Hours
- 3800 Baht ( 2- 4 Persons )
- 4000 Baht ( 5 -6 Persons )
- 4400 Baht ( 7 -8 Persons )
- 5000 Baht ( 9 -10 Persons)
- Longtails boat cruising along Chaophraya river
- Bangkok Noi Canals Tour
- Bangkok Yai Canal ( Khlong Bang Luang Floating Market)
- Baan Silapin or Giant Buddha Statues in Bangkok Wat Paknam Phasi Charoen
*Life jackets available onboard for all seat. Private Longtails Boat Safe Travel Trip in Bangkok During Covid-19
Optional : Privae round trip hotel transfers,english guide available but exclude with this price, if you want hotel transfer, please provide on your booking form.
- River City Sriphraya ( ริเวอร์ซิตี้ สี่พระยา )
- Santa Cruz Church Bangkok ( โบสถ์ซางตาครู้ส )
Nestled among old houses on the river banks and newer buildings inland, the reddish dome of the old Catholic church is a prominent landmark on the Chao Phraya River. Descendants of the early Portuguese Catholics built the first Santa Cruz Church in 1770 after the
- Memorial Bridge, Bangkok. ( สะพานพุทธ )
- Wat Kanlayanamit Bangkok. ( วัดกัลยามิตร )
- Wat Arun " Temple of Down " , Bangkok. ( วัดอรุณราชวราราม หรือ วัดแจ้ง )
- The Royal Grand Palace - Wat Phrakaew, Bangkok. ( พระบรมหาราชวัง - วัดพระแก้ว )
- Wat Rakang Kositaram, Bangkok. (วัดระฆังโฆษิตาราม )
- Siriraj Hospital Bangkok (โรงพยาบาล ศิริราช )
- 5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River & IconSiam Bangkok (โรงแรมหรูระดับ 5 ดาว ริมน้ำเจ้าพระยา )
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotels, Millennium Hilton Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel and other prestigious buildings on both sides of the River are magnificent. The river view was even greater after dark along the Chaophraya River Bangkok.