Alangka Cruise Luxury Bangkok Dinner Cruise
Elegance Luxury Bangkok Dinner Cruise Chaophraya River
Welcome aboard Alangka Cruise luxury Bangkok dinner cruise on the Chaophraya river Bangkok,Thailand.A warm welcome and nice evening to any or all of you on board tonight. We have a tendency to with pride gift the miracle unforgettable night of Bangkok on night luxury iver cruise, relish the remainder of evening on Chao Phraya Bangkok. Expertise a sensation of luxury throughout the night with the most effective atmosphere that you just ever had before. On board you may relish international and food buffet that brought you to the memorable unforgettable beatutiful nihgt in Bangkok,Thailand.
The Bangkok new ‘s river cruise which service as 5-star. Dine along with the best scenery of the Chao Praya river Bangkok, Thailand. Enjoy to see night river sightseeing the most attractions such as the temple of down, Grand palace, Rama 8 bridge, 5-star river hotel, Asiatique the riverfront and IconSiam. Listening to the live music from over experienced and entertained singer, Let is crated you memorable cruise experience
Alangka Cruise‘s capacity : 500 passengers, Measurement 10 meters, in width 50 meters in length
Space on cruise passengers;
- 1st floor air-conditioned main deck 150 persons
- 2nd floor air-conditioned 120 persons
- 2nd floor Open air 30 persons ( front of cruise )
- 3rd floor Open air 200 persons ( Rooftop top deck )
- 07:15 PM. - 09.15 PM.
- Please check in before 30 minutes at The Alangka Cruise counter in G floor of ICONSIAM. You can check in at counter at time : 04.00 - 07.00 pm. incase + hotel transfer please provide tour voucher to our driver at your hotel lobby.
- Please print Tour Voucher or show your voucher on your mobile, smart phone for check in.
- We will get Tour Voucher and Map to you to you after confirm booking already.
Cruise 's Itinerary
- 04.00 PM. Cruise counter open for check in to Alangka Cruise at ICONSIAM ( G Floor )
- 07.15 PM. Warm welcome onboard at ICONSIAM Pier 4.
- 07.30 PM. Departure from the pier. Time for your dinner under the candle light with live music by professional singer in a romantic atmosphere taste of our international buffet function and sea food elegantly arrange from appetizer to main course and ending with desserts to your dinning satisfaction and enjoy with traditional show of Thai classical dancing performance onboard The Bangkok Dinner Cruise. The Bangkok River Cruise will lead you passing the Chaophraya river highlights & attraction such as; Santa Cruz Church, beautiful Buddhist temples, Wat Arun Temple of Dawn, The Royal Grand Palace, Rama 8 bridge and River 5-star hotels.
- 09.15 PM. Arrived to the ICONSIAM pier.
Adult 1500 Baht
Child 1200 Baht
*Child rate: under 9 year only.
- Fruit cocktail welcome drink
- International & Seafood buffet dinner
- Thai classical dancing performance
- Live Music by duos singer
Click Here to Make BOOKING NOW
- Alcoholic hard drink beverage on board
- Personal expenses such as tips for staffs
- Bangkok Hotel Transfer Service
Hotel transfer round trip serivce in Bangkok
- Can pick up some hotel in central area in Bangkok. Please check hotel service available first on booking form
- Please stand by for driver at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to pick-up time on tour voucher in case make booking with transfer
Cruise price is not available on special day, event, festival in Thailand
- The Holy Rosary Church Bangkok
- Santa Cruz Church Bangkok
Nestled among old houses on the river banks and newer buildings inland, the reddish dome of the old Catholic church is a prominent landmark on the Chao Phraya River. Descendants of the early Portuguese Catholics built the first Santa Cruz Church in 1770 after the fall of Ayutthaya. The Portuguese, the first Europeans in Siam, arrived in Ayutthaya shortly after they captured Malacca in 1511.
- Wat Kanlayanamitr
- Wat Arun or Temple of Down Bangkok
over 1 million pieces. Temple of Dawn got this name because King Taksin the great. The only one King of Thonburi dynasty flouted along this river and stopped In front of this temple early morning So the king named This temple " Temple of Dawn"
- The Royal Grand Palace Bangkok
- Rama VIII Bridge Bangkok
- Memorial Bridge or Phra Phutta Yodfa Bridge
- Iconsiam & 5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotels, Millennium Hilton Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel and other prestigious buildings on both sides of the River are magnificent. The river view was even greater after dark along the Chaophraya River Bangkok.
- Asiatique The Riverfront