Long Tails Boat Rides in Bangkok Thailand
Canals & Chaophraya river trip by private long tails boat trip with buffet lunch at Thai restaurant
Enjoy to ride a private longtail boat tour on the Chaophraya river with canal tour along the river of Thonburi canal. Explore the Bangkok old waterways and see to the water way of Thai life about how locals live along Thonburi canals. After longtails boat canal tour finish. We will bring you back from canal to Chaophraya river for lunch at Thai river side restaurant. Enjoy to delicious buffet there and then take you back by longtails boat to boat pier.
Welcome with a very warm atmosphere in Thai style at Thai restaurant and enjoy delicious with buffet lunch at Thai restaurant riverside of Chaophraya river Bangkok
Long Tails Boat Ride Bangkok , enjoy to see the beautiful scenery and attraction along the Chaophraya river Bangkok Thailand. Chaophraya river attraction; • Sathorn - Sri phraya area • Santa Cruz Church • Memorial Bridge • Wat Kanlayanamit • Wat Arun Temple of Down • The Royal Grand Palace - Wat Phrakaew • Wat Rakang Kositaram • Siriraj Hospital • 5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River & IconSiam Bangkok
Longtails boat capacity;
Long tails boat ride tour with lunch Itinerary;
- 10.30 Am. Check in at boat piers and then cruising along the Chao Phraya River. You will enjoy long tails ride and see the beautiful scenery of Chaophraya rive both side such as; IconSiam,5-star riverside hotel, The holy rosary church, Santa Cruz Church, Wat Kanlayanamitr, Temple of Dawn Wat Arun, The Royal Grand Palace. And then longtails boat will sail across the Chaophraya river to the Thonburi side of Bangkok’s metropolis. The journey down the legendary Chao Phraya River “The River of Kings”, also, its tributary Klongs or canals gives a point of view on the basic significance this conduit played in the making of Bangkok and the old capital of Thonburi, consequently the title "Venice of the East". These conduits achieve the most profound corners of Thonburi, situated on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River, and numerous nearby networks stay starting today, absolutely subject to the utilization of vessels, because of the absence of streets. travel by longtails boat along the canals gives you a direct impression of the beautiful life along Bangkok's conduits. You will see the attraction of canal such as; Royal barge museum, many beautiful Buddhists temple, Thai water way life in canal, cat fish feeding, after canal trip by longtails ride finish, the long tails boat will lead you back to Chao Phraya river for buffet lunch at Thai restaurant Chaophraya river side.
- 11.30 Am. Longtails boat drop at the Thai restaurant pier. Welcome with a very warm atmosphere in Thai restaurant Chao phraya river. Enjoy to delicious buffet lunch with good view of Chao phraya river.
- 12.20 Pm. Departure from pier of Thai restaurant and cruising back to the pier
- 12.30 Pm. Arrive the pier, end of trip and have a good day.
What you see with this trip?
- IconSiam & 5-star riverside hotel
- The holy rosary church
- Santa Cruz Church
- Wat Kanlayanamitr
- Temple of Dawn Wat Arun
- Grand Palace The Emerald Buddha Temple
- National Museum of Royal Barges
- Thai typical in canals
- Cat fish feeding
Long Tail Boat & Lunch Price
1900 Baht / Per person( Minimum 2 pax )
What Price Included?
- Private Long tails boat tour 2 hrs.
- Choaphraya river tour
- Canal tour
- Life jacket
- Buffet lunch
- Private hotel transfer round trip
- English guide
Click Here to Make BOOKING NOW