The Bangkok River Cruise
Best night dining Bangkok with international & seafood buffet dinner soft drink dinner cruise and shows on Chaophraya river Bangkok
Welcome aboard The Bangkok River Cruise, A warm welcome and good evening to al of you onboard tonight. We proudly present the miracle memorable day with The Bangkok River Cruise luxury elegance night river cruise, enjoy the rest of evening with us. Spending 2 hours dining along on Chao phraya river Bangkok. Experience a sensation of luxury throughout the night with the best atmosphere that you ever had before. On board you will enjoy international and seafood buffet that brought you to the unforgettable memorable day in Bangkok,Thailand.
The Bangkok River Cruise
The Bangkok River Cruise is the enormous cruise with elegant and luxury style that decorated by modern style that come with comfortable. On both 1st and 2nd floor is air-conditioning and on the 3rd floor of our cruise is a 360 panoramic view on air rooftop that our guest can enjoyed both side of Chaphraya river with perspective view that you should not have missed it.Cruise capacity our guest ‘s maximum 500 guests.
The Bangkok River Cruise ‘s capacity: 500 passengers, Measurement 10 meters, in width 50 meters in length
Space on cruise passengers;
- 1st floor air-conditioned main deck 150 persons
- 2nd floor air-conditioned 120 persons
- 2nd floor Open air 30 persons ( front of cruise )
- 3rd floor Open air 200 persons ( Rooftop top deck )
- 07:15 PM. - 09.15 PM.
- Please check in before 30 minutes at The Bangkok River Cruise counter in G floor of ICONSIAM. You can check in at counter at time : 04.00 - 07.00 pm. incase + hotel transfer please provide tour voucher to our driver at your hotel lobby.
- Please print Tour Voucher or show your voucher on your mobile, smart phone for check in.
- We will get Tour Voucher and Map to you to you after confirm booking already.
Dinner Cruise 's Itinerary
- 04.00 PM. Cruise counter open for check in to The Bangkok River Cruise at ICONSIAM ( G Floor )
- 07.15 PM. Warm welcome onboard at ICONSIAM Pier 4.
- 07.30 PM. Departure from the pier. Time for your dinner under the candle light with live music by professional singer in a romantic atmosphere taste of our international buffet function and sea food elegantly arrange from appetizer to main course and ending with desserts to your dinning satisfaction and enjoy with traditional show of Thai classical dancing performance onboard The Bangkok Dinner Cruise. The Bangkok River Cruise will lead you passing the Chaophraya river highlights & attraction such as; Santa Cruz Church, beautiful Buddhist temples, Wat Arun Temple of Dawn, The Royal Grand Palace, Rama 8 bridge and River 5-star hotels.
- 09.15 PM. Arrived to the ICONSIAM pier.
Adult 1500 Baht
Child 1200 Baht
*Child rate: under 9 year only.
- Fruit cocktail welcome drink
- International & Seafood buffet dinner
- Soft drink
- Thai classical dancing performance
- Live Music by duos singer
Click Here to Make BOOKING NOW
- Alcoholic hard drink beverage on board
- Personal expenses such as tips for staffs
- Bangkok Hotel Transfer Service
Hotel transfer round trip serivce in Bangkok
- Can pick up some hotel in central area in Bangkok. Please check hotel service available first on booking form
- Please stand by for driver at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to pick-up time on tour voucher in case make booking with transfer
Cruise price is not available on special day, event, festival in Thailand
- The Holy Rosary Church Bangkok
- Santa Cruz Church Bangkok
Nestled among old houses on the river banks and newer buildings inland, the reddish dome of the old Catholic church is a prominent landmark on the Chao Phraya River. Descendants of the early Portuguese Catholics built the first Santa Cruz Church in 1770 after the fall of Ayutthaya. The Portuguese, the first Europeans in Siam, arrived in Ayutthaya shortly after they captured Malacca in 1511.
- Wat Kanlayanamitr
- Wat Arun or Temple of Down Bangkok
over 1 million pieces. Temple of Dawn got this name because King Taksin the great. The only one King of Thonburi dynasty flouted along this river and stopped In front of this temple early morning So the king named This temple " Temple of Dawn"
- The Royal Grand Palace Bangkok
- Rama VIII Bridge Bangkok
- Memorial Bridge or Phra Phutta Yodfa Bridge
- Iconsiam & 5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotels, Millennium Hilton Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel and other prestigious buildings on both sides of the River are magnificent. The river view was even greater after dark along the Chaophraya River Bangkok.
- Asiatique The Riverfront