Loy Krathong Bangkok on White Orchid River Cruise
Full Moon Night Party along the Chaophraya river Bangkok on Loy Krathong Day 8 November 2022
Special festival with party dinner cruise on Loy Krathong Night Bangkok,
Let’s Celebrate Loy Krathong Dinner Cruise
by White Orchid River Cruise
Chaophraya River Bangkok.
White Orchid River Cruise Loy Kratong Dinner Chaophraya river dinner luxury cruise Bangkok with a total of 500 passengers at various facilities on the White Orchid River Cruise Chaophraya River Bangkok Thailand.Enjoy to see sparkling fireworks for celebration on Loy Krathong Night over sky of the Chaophraya river Bangkok Thailand.
Loy Kratong Dinner Cruise Bangkok onboard White Orchid River Cruise Luxury Large Chao Phraya River Cruise
White Orchid Dinner Cruise on Loy Krathong Night @ ASIATIQUE The Riverfront Bangkok
Popular Night River Cruise with Loy Krathong Festival along the Chahophraya river
White Orchid River Cruise, enjoy with international buffet & seafood dinner river cruise on Loy Krathong Night Chaophraya river Bangkok Thailand
Many entertainment performance on board Loy Krathong NIght by Thai classical dancing cabaret show and live band music
Loy Kratong Night Bangkok
on the Chaophraya river Cruise. You can see a scenario where the banks of the Chao Phraya river cruise white orchids deck fresh air and tropical air-conditioned passenger compartment refreshing. The tranquil river setting is the perfect place to relax and enjoy good international buffet, Excellent service and fabulous river scenery while relishing time spent with your special ones. White Orchid Dinner Cruise Bangkok, every aspect of the breathtaking view of bright ling lives in the river and the scenery unforgettable visitors, who spend of what we normally experience to White Orchid River Cruise offers. Enjoy to Thai classical dance, live music disco and cabaret show 360° cruise relaxing terrace. sparkling fireworks for celebration to Loy Krathong Festival Bangkok Thailand
Cruise 's Itinerary
- 18.30 PM. Check in at White Orchid River Cruise counter check in at ASIATIQUE The Riverfront
- 19.45 PM. Departure from ASIATIQUE The Riverfront.Welcome drink to be served white cruising along Chaophraya river Bangkok
- 19:20 PM. Time for your dinner under the candle light with “live music” in a romantic A atmosphere a last of our International buffet elegantly arrange from appetizers to main course and ending diesels to your dinning satisfaction International buffet and seafood dinner will be served with cruises and enjoyed with our entertainer. White orchid river cruise will passing the Chaophraya river attraction ; Grand palace, Wat Arun Rama 8 bridge and 5-star Chaophraya River etc.
- 20:00 PM. Enjoy the live music and disco on the cruise relaxing on open-air deck 360o ( 3rd floor, sun deck of White Orchid River Cruise
- 21.00 PM. White Orchid River Cruise take you back for the floating the Kratong to the Chaophraya river
- 22.45 PM. Arrive at the Pier of ASIATIQUE The Riverfront
Loy Krathong Dinner Price
Adult 2500 ฿
Child 2000 ฿
*Child rate: under 4-10 year only, under 3 year is free of charge.
- International buffet dinner and seafood.
- Thai classical dancing
- Cabaret show
- Live band music.
- Cruise trip.
* Vegetarian food available,please notify us in the reservation form
Click Here to Make BOOKING NOW
Loy Krathong Festival is one of the most colorful Thai festivals Bangkok Thailand
Loy Krathong 2021 Dinner Cruise Bangkok,BEAUTIFUL ATTRACTION NIGHT VIEW OF CHAO PHRAYA RIVER BANGKOK THAILAND
• The Holy Rosary Church Bangkok • Santa Cruz Church Bangkok • Wat Kanlayanamitr Buddhist Temple • temple of dawn wat arun Buddhist Temple • The Royal Grand Palace Bangkok • 8 Rama VIII Bridge Bangkok • Memorial Bridge or Phra Phutta Yodfa Bridge • ICONSIAM,5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River • Asiatique The Riverfront bangkok
Celebrate Loy Krathong in Bangkok
Loy Kratong Day is one of the most popular festivals of Thailand celebrated annually on the full moon day of the twelfth lunar month, you can enjoy with Loy kratong , Every year at Chaophraya River in Bangkok and other major river in Thailand. Thai "Loy" means to float and "Krathong" means a circular floating object with decoration of banana leaves, flowers, a candle and incense sticks. All these are related to Loy Krathong, an event which does not occur on the same date every year; instead it is based on the full moon night of the twelfth lunar month, which usually falls in November. People look forward to going out and launching Krathongs together to predict their romance future by the direction the Krathongs float. However, this season is also good for strengthening relationship in the family. The floating of a Krathong is signifies floating away ill fortune as well as expressing apologies to Khong kha or Ganga, the River Goddess. Some believe that the ritual is meant to worship the Buddha’s footprint on the bank of the Narmada River, while others say that it is to pay respects to Phra Uppakhut, one of the Lord Buddha’s great disciples. The Loy Krathong Festival is celebrated nationwide in Thailand, especially where there are rivers, canals or sources of water, with different unique characteristics. The history of Loy Krathong is rather obscure. Some believe that Krathong was first created by Tao Sri Chulalak or Nang Noppamas in Sukothai. Others overlook its origin and instead focus on the purposes of the ritual: to pay respect to the Goddess of the Water showing their gratitude on their plentiful use of water and ask for forgiveness in the ensuing pollution. Floating the beautiful Krathong away, which is the key activity in Loy Krathong, also refers to flying away misfortune and bad things in the past and asking for good luck in the future. Although it is not a national holiday, many activities other than floating Krathong, are conducted during this festival. Examples of these activities are contests activities are contests involving Krathong-making and Noppamas beauty pageants, local games and performances and fireworks.
Loykrathong Dinner Cruise by White Orchid River Cruise Reviews on Youtube