Loy Krathong Festival 2022 Bangkok Wonderful Pearl Cruise
Loykratong Night Full Moon Party on 8 November 2021
Full moon party dinner loykratong night on Loy Krathong Festival 2022 with luxury 5-star river cruise Chaophraya River Wonderful Pearl Cruise. Special Dinner Cruise Loy Krathong Dinner Cruise Wonderful Pearl Cruise the best Luxury and Large cruise on Chaphraya River Bangkok Thailand. Celebrate Loy Krathong in the authentic Thai style on the Chao Phraya River with Wonderful Pearl Cruise inclusive of cruising with the Wonderful Peral Cruise, shows and live music,International buffet,welcoming shows at the pier, banana leaf Krathong (float) for everyone.
Loy Krathong Dinner Cruise Bangkok by Wonderful Pearl Cruise (Top Desk Available NOW)
DO NOT MISS IN BANGKOK, EXPERIENCE TO GOOD TAST FOOD VARIETY ON BUFFET LINE ON Luxury elegance 5-star cruise, enjoy to FLOATING PARADISE OF THE CHAOPHRAYA RIVER BANGKOK THAILAND.BEAUTIFUL BANGKOK AT NIGHT WITH BUFFET DINNER UNDER CANDLE LIGHT, ESPECIALLY ALONG THE TOWN'S SPECTACULAR ALONG THE CHAO PRAYA RIVER BANGKOK THAILAND.
Special Wonderful Pear Loykrathong Dinner Cruise Bangkok Thailand, Enjoy your elegance dinner on wonderful Loy Krathong Night on Wonderful Pearl Cruise, the most important steeply-priced cruise in Chaophraya River, Bangkok Thailand. This dinner cruise is much less crowded with modern indoors design. You'll be entertained with the aid of using enjoyable stay music, the Classic Thai masked play or Khon and Thai classical dance during the journey. you can enjoy in sunset round or night dinner round on Saturday 31 October 2020
Loy Krathong Festival 2021 Bangkok Wonderful Pearl Cruise
- 18.00 PM. Registration takes place at River City Pier at Wonderful Cruise Counter
- 19.15 PM. Welcome onboard the Wonderful Pearl Cruise on the beautiful night Loy Kratong Day
- 19.30 PM. We will depart on our moonlight journey from the River City Pier. Our honorable guests will enjoy the mouthwatering International buffet Dinner under the beautiful and romantic full moonlight Sky together with Thai Classical Dance performance 1. While cruising along the river and enjoying the sites of inestimable architectural perfection like the Buddha Bridge, Wat Arun, Pra Sumen Fort, the Grand Palace or Wat Emerald Buddha or Rama VIII Bridge and a parade of dazzling boats along the river.
- 20.50 PM. Take part in a fun musical ambiance by MODE 7 live band
- 21.15 PM. Thai Dance Performance
- 21.00 PM. Activities on boat by special traditional show, you will enjoy our sensational Pop-Jazz band at the dock under the moonlit night.
- 21.30 PM. You will have the opportunity of setting your very own Krathongs float, which the Wonderful Pearl has prepared for their guests. Then we will all participate in the festive Ram Wong (Thai dance) together and enjoy the explosion of the fireworks along the river.
- 22.00 PM. Back to the pier safely!
Loy Krathong Dinner Cruise Price Topdesk
Adult 4800 Baht
Child 3200 Baht
Loy Krathong Dinner Cruise Price Floor 1,2
Adult 4200 Baht
Child 2400 Baht
*Child rate: under 9 year only.
- Welcome drink
- Cruising with the Wonderful Pearl Cruise
- Shows of Thai dance and live music
- International buffet dinner
- Banana Leaf Krathong (Float) for everyone
Beautiful Views at LOY KRATONG Night of Chao Phraya River Bangkok Thailand
• The Holy Rosary Church Bangkok • Santa Cruz Church Bangkok • Wat Kanlayanamitr • The Royal Grand Palace Bangkok • 8 Rama VIII Bridge Bangkok • Memorial Bridge or Phra Phutta Yodfa Bridge • 5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River • Asiatique The Riverfront
- The Holy Rosary Church Bangkok
- Santa Cruz Church Bangkok
Nestled among old houses on the river banks and newer buildings inland, the reddish dome of the old Catholic church is a prominent landmark on the Chao Phraya River. Descendants of the early Portuguese Catholics built the first Santa Cruz Church in 1770 after the fall of Ayutthaya. The Portuguese, the first Europeans in Siam, arrived in Ayutthaya shortly after they captured Malacca in 1511.
- Wat Kanlayanamitr
- Wat Arun or Temple of Down Bangkok
over 1 million pieces. Temple of Dawn got this name because King Taksin the great. The only one King of Thonburi dynasty flouted along this river and stopped In front of this temple early morning So the king named This temple " Temple of Dawn"
- The Royal Grand Palace Bangkok
- Rama VIII Bridge Bangkok
- Memorial Bridge or Phra Phutta Yodfa Bridge
- 5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotels, Millennium Hilton Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel and other prestigious buildings on both sides of the River are magnificent. The river view was even greater after dark along the Chaophraya River Bangkok.
- Asiatique The Riverfront