Sunset Dinner Cruise Meridian
Meridian Cruise Bangkok Sunset Dinner Cruise Meridian Cruise Cheap Price Tickets Offer Now
Great experience onluxury cruise with special program Bangkok Sunser Dinner Cruise Meridian Cruise on the Chao phraya river Bangkok.Chaophraya river cruise is the best one places for see the beuatiful sunset time and night in Bangkok. Deliciose Thai-International buffet dinner will be served onboard with performace by the singer live band.Come and enjoy every Saturday and Sunday
Bangkok Sunset Dinner Cruise Meridian Cruise
Great experience to sunset time and night time along with see to the best scenery of the Chao Praya river Bangkok, Thailand. Enjoy to see night river sightseeing the most attractions such as the temple of down, Grand palace, Rama 8 bridge, 5-star river hotel, Asiatique the riverfront. Listening to the live music from over experienced and entertained singer, let is crated you memorable cruise experience ;
- Sailing along the historic river “Chao Phraya River” in Sunset Time
- Seeing the Ancient King’s Palace from the middle of the river
- Absorbing the Magnificent scenery
- Learning the old folk Thai riverbank Bangkokian
- Dreaming well after fantastic Sailing
Meridian Cruise‘s capacity : 300 passengers
Space on cruise passengers;
- 1st floor air-conditioned main deck 150 persons
- 2nd floor air-conditioned 120 persons
- 2nd floor Open air 60 persons ( front of cruise )
- 17:00 PM. - 18.30 PM.
- Please check in before 30 minutes at Meridian Cruise Bangkok s' counter in IconSiam Bangkok.
- We will get Tour Voucher and Map to you to you after confirm booking already.
Cruise 's Itinerary
- 16.00 PM. Check in at Meridian Cruise 's Counter at ICONSIAM
- 16.50 PM. Warm welcome onboard Meridian Cruise
- 17.00 PM. Meridian Cruise,start your magnificent cruise journey,time for your buffet dinning with live music by professional singer in a romantic atmosphere taste of our international buffet function arrange from appetizer to main course and ending with desserts to your dinning satisfaction . The Meridian Cruise will lead you passing the Chaophraya river highlights & attractions in sunset time, passing many interesting place such as; Santa Cruz Church, beautiful Buddhist temples, Wat Arun Temple of Dawn, The Royal Grand Palace, Rama 8 bridge and River 5-star hotels.
- 18.30 PM. Meridian Cruise sails back to ICONSIAM pier with your unforgettable memory
Meridian Cruise Promotion Price Now !!
900 ฿ Promotion 950 ฿
700 ฿ Promotion 800 ฿
* Operate only Saturday, Sunday
* Child rate: under 4-10 year only, under 3 year is free of charge.
- Welcome drink
- Thai -International buffet dinner
- Live Music by duos singer
- Cruise trip along the Chaophraya river
Click Here to Make BOOKING NOW
- Alcoholic hard drink beverage on board
- Personal expenses such as tips for staffs
- Bangkok Hotel Transfer Service
- The Holy Rosary Church Bangkok
- Santa Cruz Church Bangkok
Nestled among old houses on the river banks and newer buildings inland, the reddish dome of the old Catholic church is a prominent landmark on the Chao Phraya River. Descendants of the early Portuguese Catholics built the first Santa Cruz Church in 1770 after the fall of Ayutthaya. The Portuguese, the first Europeans in Siam, arrived in Ayutthaya shortly after they captured Malacca in 1511.
- Wat Kanlayanamitr
- Wat Arun or Temple of Down Bangkok
over 1 million pieces. Temple of Dawn got this name because King Taksin the great. The only one King of Thonburi dynasty flouted along this river and stopped In front of this temple early morning So the king named This temple " Temple of Dawn"
- The Royal Grand Palace Bangkok
- Rama VIII Bridge Bangkok
- Memorial Bridge or Phra Phutta Yodfa Bridge
- Iconsiam & 5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotels, Millennium Hilton Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel and other prestigious buildings on both sides of the River are magnificent. The river view was even greater after dark along the Chaophraya River Bangkok.
- Asiatique The Riverfront