Bangkok Ayutthaya Boat Tour Bangkok Overnight Cruise to Ayutthaya
Best Bangkok Ayutthaya boat tour from Bangkok to Ayutthaya by overnight cruise with room on elegance traditional luxurious rice barge 5-star Chaophraya river BangkokWelcome aboard Bangkok Ayutthaya Boat Tour with luxury traditional ricebarge overnight cruise to Ayutthaya. Chao Phraya River Bangkok, Thailand, discover the unique scenes of life on the Chao Phraya River from the deck of an elegantly restored teak rice barge. Enjoy to holiday or special tip on your private relaxing overnight journey retraces the paths of former royal processions between Bangkok to the ancient Siamese capital Ayutthaya. Each beautifully crafted Narmtip provides a elegance luxurious setting to experience the tranquility and colors of life on the Chaophraya river from Bangkok to Ayutthaya over a 24-hour period.
The cabin of your dreams luxury cabins on board
- Below deck, two large guest suites provide generous onboard accommodation. Both suites include separate bathrooms finished with tap-wares by Water Works and European fittings. Air conditioners are artfully concealed while in the master suite, glazed windows can be opened to allow full natural cross-ventilation and daylight as desired.
- The master suite is also convertible into a meeting room for onboard entertaining or small group conferences, in privacy. All elements of the boat, from the mechanical to onboard safety equipment, are specified to the highest levels of quality with the intent of offering guests as enjoyable and relaxing an onboard time as possible.
- Upper deck: up to 25 passengers plus Crew.
- Lower deck: 2 cabins.
- Sleeping a total of 5 passengers.
- Length: 17.30 meters - Width: 5.77 meters.
- Open deck: 4.58 x 4.11 meters.
- Roofed deck: 4.68 x 3,41 meters.
- 15 km/hr.
Upper Deck of Cruise (Main deck)
- Large covered and al-fresco areas for dining.
- relaxation and comfort. Fully-stocked bar.
Cabins of Cruise ( In Lower deck)
- One Master cabin with a choice of king-sized bed or twin beds and a sofa, which can sleep one additional passenger.
- Second cabin with a queen-sized bed.
- Both cabins with en-cabin private bathrooms with toilet and shower.
- The Master cabin can be transformed into an air-conditioned meeting room for up to 6 delegates,complete with flat-screen TV for presentations.
- In the cabins: Bose Bluetooth speakers, wardrobe with built-in safe, bathrobe slippers, reading lights, international power sockets.
- In the bathrooms: Toiletries and hair dryer.
- On the upper deck: Bose Bluetooth sound system, complimentary Wi-Fi, wall-mounted fans, deck lounge chairs and comfortable furniture
For your pleasure;
- I-Pod with pre-recorded music, small library, board games.
Cruise services for;
- Overngiht Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
- Overngiht Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights
- Overnight Cruises Ayutthaya to Bangkok
- Overnight Cruises Bangkok to Ayutthaya
- Overnight Cruises Kohkred
- Exclusive Cocktail Cruises
- Sunset Cruise Bangkok
- Dinner Cruises Bangkok
- Day Cruise Trip Bangkok
- Ayutthaya River Cruise
- Overseas friends party
- Family reunions party
- Weddings party
- Special events
Private cruise package including as;
- Private cruise with as itinerary
- Thai set menu
- Soft drink
- Hard drink
Bangkok cruise pier for pick-up/drop-off;
- River hotel pier
- Public pier
How to get to the pier?
- We have hotel transfer service from your hotel to the pier by van.
- After trip finish, our driver will take you back to your hotel also.
Bangkok Overnight Cruise to Ayutthaya 2 Days 1 NightDay 1 : Bangkok – Pathumthani (L/D)
- 12.45 Am. pick up from hotel in Bangkok
- 13.30 pm. pick upfrom the Oriental pier near the Mandarin Oriental hotel, Bangkok, and heads up the Chao Phraya River, passing the magnificent Grand Palace and the Temple of Dawn and observing the way of rural life along the river. Arriving at Pathum Thani in the afternoon, you will visit a fresh market where local people shop for food, fresh produce and a variety of Thai sweets.At sunset, theCruise will dock at Wat Kai Tia, a Buddhist temple located in a tranquil rural village. An exquisite candlelit dinner of mouth-watering Thai cuisine will be served on the deck. You will spend the night on board the boat, in your air-conditioned cabin.
- Morning After lunch, we start the day by cruising to a small village of Baan Saladang, an aged-old Mon community who migrated from Burma to this area in the early 19th century. The villagers here have successfully maintained their traditional life style, customs and natural surroundings. You will also see a collection of well-preserved typical Thai houses in this charming village. Afterwards, you can partake of a delicious breakfast. You will disembark nearby at approx. 09.30 am. at Bang Pa In Summer Palace Pier.
- 09.30 Am. Tour Guide waiting for you with Private Transportation Van or Car, and then take you to the Bang-Pa-In Summer Palace. Built in the 17th century, this palace complex showcases a collection of different styles of buildings arranged amongst beautifully landscaped gardens with an inspiring water setting. The mansions reflect Chinese, Swiss, Khmer, Thai and European styles of architecture.
- 11.30 Am. Enjoy buffet lunch at Hotel in Ayutthaya. After lunch finish, Our guide will take you for visit the world heritage site in Ayuthaya, including Wat Maha That, Wat Phrasri Sanphet,Viharn Phramongkol Bopit, and Return Back to Bangkok by Van or Car.
Bangkok Overnight Cruise to Ayutthaya 3 Days 2 NightsDay 1 Bangkok – Pathumthani (L/D)
- 10.00 Am.Pick up at the Oriental pier near the Mandarin Oriental hotel, Bangkok. Welcome by our barge manager with chilled fresh fruit juice as welcome drink. Start cruise for an upstream journey along Chao Phraya River heading north of Bangkok with sightseeing of the river front Bangkok landmarks along the way.
- 11.30 Am. Thai snack is served with coffee / tea
- 13.00 Pm. Expect to arrive at Ko Kred. Visit the Mon village and a chance for making your own pottery at the pottery making center in Koh Kret. After the workshop, return to the boat for lunch while Namthip continue her journey heading to Pathumthani.
- 16.00 Pm.Arrive at the riverside local market in Pathumthani. Visit this local market to explore the local life of the Thais in the market.
- 16.30 Pm.Continue the cruise to Wat Kai Tia, the overnight stop for this day. Rest of the afternoon free at own leisure. You may explore this local temple while our staff prepare for the dinner for you.
- 19.00 Pm.Dinner on the deck. A bottle of wine is provided with our complimentary.
Day 2 Pathumthani – Bang Pa In (B/L/D)
- 07.00 Am. Depart Wat Kai Tia in the morning to a Mon temple for a visit.Return to the boat for breakfast and continue the cruise up to Bang Pa In Summer Palace.
- 10.00 Am.A tour of Summer Palace, then return to the the cruise for lunch
- 13.00 Pm. After lunch proceeding to Ayuthaya by long tailed speed boat. Visit temples in the Ayuthaya Historical Park then return to Bang Pa In by long tailed speed boat In late afternoon, free at leisure until dinner time.
Day 3 Bang Pa In – check out (B)
Early morning – alms offering to the monks at Wat Nives Thammaprawat
08.00 Am.Breakfast on board.
After breakfast, The driver will transferred back to Bangkok by Private van
Click Here to Make BOOKING NOW
Ayutthaya Old City of Thailand, in particular, was a flourishing and prosperous capital. It remained an important city in Thailand for 417 years and during this period an abundance of palaces and temples were constructed as a token of its economic success. The ruins of temples and palaces of Ayutthaya, whether naturally worn by time or destroyed by activities of war, are a reflection of a golden and glorious past. Throughout the trip expert guides explain the history and legends of the respective sights, insuring a priceless visit for the tourist. The various sights have been carefully chosen for the visitor to make a comparative study of the past, the present and the natural beauty of Thailand’s countryside, making the visit an unforgettable experience. It is undoubtedly a complete program that combines what visitors want to know, touch, and record in memory not only though pictures of Thailand’s beauty but by experience, while at the same time being able to unwind.