Meridian Cruise Dinner Cruise ICONSIAM
Meridian Cruise Bangkok Dinner Cruise from Iconsiam, cruising along on the Chaophraya river
Meridian Cruise Bangkok Dinner Cruise Chao phraya river Bangkok,Thailand. Welcome you to take in the sensation and the happiness with our luxuary designed cruise. You should experience the very Best SERVICE and terrific scrumptious dinner as they may be cooked through the Micheline Star Chef. Enjoy your dinner with the pleasant surroundings of the Chao Phraya River, the records river of Thailand. Along the way, you may experience together along with your happiness with our pleasant Filipino Singer and the Thai Classical Show. We are ready if you want to sail with us at “Meridian Cruise”
Meridian Cruise Dinner Cruise Bangkok
Dine along with the best scenery of the Chao Praya river Bangkok, Thailand. Enjoy to see night river sightseeing the most attractions such as the temple of down, Grand palace, Rama 8 bridge, 5-star river hotel, Asiatique the riverfront. Listening to the live music from over experienced and entertained singer, Let is crated you memorable cruise experience ;
- Sailing along the historic river “Chao Phraya River”
- Seeing the Ancient King’s Palace from the middle of the river
- Absorbing the Magnificent scenery
- Learning the old folk Thai riverbank Bangkokian
- Dreaming well after our Fantastic Sailing
Meridian Cruise‘s capacity : 400 passengers
Space on cruise passengers;
- 1st floor air-conditioned main deck 150 persons
- 2nd floor air-conditioned 200 persons
- 2nd floor Open air 50 persons ( front of cruise )
- 08:00 PM. - 10.00 PM.
- Please check in before 30 minutes at Meridian Cruise Bangkok s' counter in ICONSIAM Bangkok.
- We will get Tour Voucher and Map to you to you after confirm booking already.
Cruise 's Itinerary
- 07.00 PM. Check in at Meridian Cruise 's Counter at ICONSIAM
- 08.00 PM. Warm welcome onboard Meridian Cruise
- 08.10 PM. Meridian Cruise,start your magnificent cruise journey,time for your dinner under the candle light with live music by professional singer in a romantic atmosphere taste of our international buffet function and sea food elegantly arrange from appetizer to main course and ending with desserts to your dinning satisfaction and enjoy with traditional show of Thai classical dancing performance onboard. Meridian Cruise will lead you passing the Chaophraya river highlights & attraction such as; Taksin Bridge, Iconsiam, Santa Cruz Church, beautiful Buddhist temples, Wat Arun Temple of Dawn, The Royal Grand Palace, Rama 8 bridge and River 5-star hotels.
- 10.00 PM. Meridian Cruise sails back to ICONSIAM pier
Meridian Cruise Promotion Price Now !!
1700 ฿ Promotion 1300 ฿
1500 ฿ Promotion 800 ฿
*Child rate: under 4-10 year only, under 3 year is free of charge.
- Fruit cocktail welcome drink
- International & Seafood buffet dinner
- Thai classical dancing performance
- Live Music by duos singer
Click Here to Make BOOKING NOW
- Alcoholic hard drink beverage on board
- Personal expenses such as tips for staffs
- Bangkok Hotel Transfer Service
- The Holy Rosary Church Bangkok
- Santa Cruz Church Bangkok
Nestled among old houses on the river banks and newer buildings inland, the reddish dome of the old Catholic church is a prominent landmark on the Chao Phraya River. Descendants of the early Portuguese Catholics built the first Santa Cruz Church in 1770 after the fall of Ayutthaya. The Portuguese, the first Europeans in Siam, arrived in Ayutthaya shortly after they captured Malacca in 1511.
- Wat Kanlayanamitr
- Wat Arun or Temple of Down Bangkok
over 1 million pieces. Temple of Dawn got this name because King Taksin the great. The only one King of Thonburi dynasty flouted along this river and stopped In front of this temple early morning So the king named This temple " Temple of Dawn"
- The Royal Grand Palace Bangkok
- Rama VIII Bridge Bangkok
- Memorial Bridge or Phra Phutta Yodfa Bridge
- Iconsiam & 5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotels, Millennium Hilton Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel and other prestigious buildings on both sides of the River are magnificent. The river view was even greater after dark along the Chaophraya River Bangkok.
- Asiatique The Riverfront