Meridian Alangka Cruise
Large ฺBuffet Chaophraya Dinner Cruise Bangkok Thailand
Welcome aboard Meridian Alangka Cruise elegance luxury buffet Chaophraya dinner cruise Bangkok Thailand.Meridian Alangka Cruise Bangkok is largest and newest bangkok Chaophraya river cruise.Experienced the new charm of dinner cruise with “Meridian Alangka” Fill your stomach with the super delicious international food over 30 menus and to be served with the very well trained 5-star team members. The highlight space onboard Meridian Alangka Cruise, outdoor and sitting under the sky with the slow wind to make your night memorable. See you at Meridian Alangka Cruise at Asiatique Riverfront Bangkok every night.
Meridian Alangka Cruise Bangkok Dinner Cruise on the Chao Phraya River
Meridian Alangka Cruise Bangkok Dinner Cruise
The two lower floors are air conditioned. Large windows provide good views of the Chaophraya river scenery. Front of cruise is one best location for relaxing and romantic under candle light. The top floor is large open-air zone with 360-degree panoramic views, good feel and best to see manificent view of Chaophraya river
Meridian Alangka Cruise
Bangkok new large elegance river cruise which service as 5-star. Dine along with the best scenery of the Chao Praya river Bangkok, Thailand. Enjoy to see night river sightseeing the most attractions such as the temple of down, Grand palace, Rama 8 bridge, 5-star river hotel, Asiatique the riverfront and IconSiam. Listening to the live music from over experienced and entertained singer, Let is crated you memorable cruise experience ;
- Sailing along the historic river “Chao Phraya River”
- Seeing the Ancient King’s Palace from the middle of the river
- Absorbing the Magnificent scenery
- Learning the old folk Thai riverbank Bangkokian
- Dreaming well after our Fantastic Sailing
Meridian Alangka Cruise‘s capacity : 900 passengers, Measurement 15 meters, in width 55 meters in length
Space on cruise passengers;
- 1st floor air-conditioned main deck 200 persons
- 2nd floor air-conditioned 200 persons
- 2nd floor Open air 150 persons ( front of cruise )
- 3rd floor Open air 350 persons ( Rooftop top deck )
- 07:45 PM. - 09.45 PM.
- Please check in before 30 minutes at Meridian Alangka Cruise Bangkok s' counter in Asiatique riverfront Bangkok.
- We will get Tour Voucher and Map to you to you after confirm booking already.
Cruise 's Itinerary
- 07.00 PM. Check in at Meridian Alangka Cruise 's Counter at Asiatique Riverfront Bangkok
- 07.30 PM. Warm welcome onboard Meridian Alangka Cruise
- 07.45 PM. Meridian Alangka Cruise,Start your magnificent cruise journey,time for your dinner under the candle light with live music by professional singer in a romantic atmosphere taste of our international buffet function and sea food elegantly arrange from appetizer to main course and ending with desserts to your dinning satisfaction and enjoy with traditional show of Thai classical dancing performance onboard The Bangkok Dinner Cruise. The Bangkok River Cruise will lead you passing the Chaophraya river highlights & attraction such as; Taksin Bridge, Iconsiam, Santa Cruz Church, beautiful Buddhist temples, Wat Arun Temple of Dawn, The Royal Grand Palace, Rama 8 bridge and River 5-star hotels.
- 09.45 PM. Cruise sails back to Asaitique the riverfront pier with your unforgettable memory
Meridian Alangka Cruise Promotion Price Now !!
1700 ฿ Promotion 900 ฿
1500 ฿ Promotion 800 ฿
*Child rate: under 4-10 year only, under 3 year is free of charge.
- Fruit cocktail welcome drink
- International & Seafood buffet dinner
- Thai classical dancing performance
- Live Music by duos singer
Click Here to Make BOOKING NOW
- Alcoholic hard drink beverage on board
- Personal expenses such as tips for staffs
- Bangkok Hotel Transfer Service
Hotel transfer round trip serivce in Bangkok
- Can pick up some hotel in central area in Bangkok. Please check hotel service available first on booking form
- Please stand by for driver at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to pick-up time on tour voucher in case make booking with transfer
- The Holy Rosary Church Bangkok
- Santa Cruz Church Bangkok
Nestled among old houses on the river banks and newer buildings inland, the reddish dome of the old Catholic church is a prominent landmark on the Chao Phraya River. Descendants of the early Portuguese Catholics built the first Santa Cruz Church in 1770 after the fall of Ayutthaya. The Portuguese, the first Europeans in Siam, arrived in Ayutthaya shortly after they captured Malacca in 1511.
- Wat Kanlayanamitr
- Wat Arun or Temple of Down Bangkok
over 1 million pieces. Temple of Dawn got this name because King Taksin the great. The only one King of Thonburi dynasty flouted along this river and stopped In front of this temple early morning So the king named This temple " Temple of Dawn"
- The Royal Grand Palace Bangkok
- Rama VIII Bridge Bangkok
- Memorial Bridge or Phra Phutta Yodfa Bridge
- Iconsiam & 5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotels, Millennium Hilton Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel and other prestigious buildings on both sides of the River are magnificent. The river view was even greater after dark along the Chaophraya River Bangkok.
- Asiatique The Riverfront