Bangkok Sunset River Cruise Royal Princess Cruise
Royal Princess Cruise Bangkok Sunset River Cruise on the Chaophraya river
Explore the Chaophraya river sight-seeing in sunset time Bangkok,Thailand. The Royal Princess Cruise will take you for touch of charm to the Chao Phraya River for a dining to recollect in this sundown sightseeing cruise in Bangkok. Cruise via the coronary heart of lovely Bangkok aboard Royal Princess Cruise, and respect uninterrupted perspectives over pinnacle sights just like the Grand Palace and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. With stay tune on board, enjoy a scrumptious international buffet & seafood cuisine onboard
Enjoy to see the beautiful magnificent view of both side of Chaophraya river in sunset time
Bangkok Sunset River Cruise by Royal Princess Cruise
Royal Princess Cruise including as three floors. The two lower floors are air conditioned. Large windows provide good views of the Chaophraya river scenery. Front of cruise is one best location for relaxing and romantic under candle light. The top floor is large open-air zone with 360-degree panoramic views, good feel and best to see river highlight attraction views of both side and best view to see firework oversky
Royal Princess Cruise ‘s capacity : 500 passengers, Measurement 10 meters, in width 50 meters in length
Space on cruise passengers;
- 1st floor air-conditioned main deck 150 persons
- 2nd floor air-conditioned 100 persons
- 2nd floor Open air 50 persons ( Front of cruise )
- 3rd floor Open air 200 persons ( Rooftop top deck )
Sunset River Cruise
- 16.30 Pm. Check in at Royal Princess Cruise ‘s cruise counter at Asiatique the Riverfront pier.
- 17.00 Pm. Departure from Asiatique the River front pier by Royal Princess Cruise.The boat up to Rama 8 bridge. For a beautiful night scenery on both side of the Chao Phraya river. While having your “welcome drink fruit cocktails Ice blue color”.Our professional musician & singer will entertain you with a romantic music.
- 17.15 Pm. Time for dinner taste of our international buffet elegantly arrange from appetiser to men course and ending desserts to your dinning satisfaction. You will have a unique opportunity to make a beautiful snapshot of the riverside by night in Bangkok. Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn), Wat Phra Kaew (Grand Palace) and Rama 8 Bridge, then enjoy to float the Krathong to the Chaophraya river.
- 18.30 Pm. Royal Princess Cruise arrive at Asiatique the River front pier.
Adult 950 ฿
Child 800 ฿
*Child rate: under 4-10 year only, under 3 year is free of charge.
- Welcome drink fruit cocktails Ice blue color
- Thai - International & Seafood buffet dinner
- Live Music by duos singer, Thai dance
- Cruise trip along the Chaophraya river
Click Here to Make BOOKING NOW
- Please check in before 30 minutes at Royal Princess Cruise s' counter in Asiatique riverfront Bangkok. (Check in point will get check in point to you, after booking confirm)
- We will get Tour Voucher and Map to you to you after confirm booking already.
Beautiful Bangkok Sunset View along the Chao Phraya river
Enjoy a beautiful Bangkok sunset views along the Chao Phraya River.The Royal Princess Cruise will lead you to see magnificent view of Bangkok and passing the beautifully lit historic landmarks of the Bangkok.• The Holy Rosary Church Bangkok • Santa Cruz Church Bangkok • Wat Kanlayanamitr Buddhist Temple • temple of dawn wat arun Buddhist Temple • The Royal Grand Palace Bangkok • 8 Rama VIII Bridge Bangkok • Phra Phuttha Yodfa Bridge Memorial Bridge • 5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River & Iconsiam • Asiatique The Riverfront Bangkok
Bangkok Sunset Chao Phraya River Views YouTube
- The Holy Rosary Church Bangkok
- Santa Cruz Church Bangkok
Nestled among old houses on the river banks and newer buildings inland, the reddish dome of the old Catholic church is a prominent landmark on the Chao Phraya River. Descendants of the early Portuguese Catholics built the first Santa Cruz Church in 1770 after the fall of Ayutthaya. The Portuguese, the first Europeans in Siam, arrived in Ayutthaya shortly after they captured Malacca in 1511.
- Wat Kanlayanamitr
- Wat Arun or Temple of Down Bangkok
over 1 million pieces. Temple of Dawn got this name because King Taksin the great. The only one King of Thonburi dynasty flouted along this river and stopped In front of this temple early morning So the king named This temple " Temple of Dawn"
- The Royal Grand Palace Bangkok
- Rama VIII Bridge Bangkok
- Memorial Bridge or Phra Phutta Yodfa Bridge
- Iconsiam & 5 Star Hotels along Chao Phraya River
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotels, Millennium Hilton Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel and other prestigious buildings on both sides of the River are magnificent. The river view was even greater after dark along the Chaophraya River Bangkok.
- Asiatique The Riverfront